1. Please write your child's name in all sweaters, jackets, book bags, etc.
2. Your child should bring a backpack and folder to school every day to contain materials he/she will be bringing home. We prefer backpacks with zippers that are easy to open.
3. Please do not let your child bring toys to school.
4. Please send all money to school in a sealed envelope. On the front of the envelope, please write your child's name, teacher, amount of money and what it is for.
5. Be a backpack detective every night.
6. Sit down and talk with your child about school happenings every day.
7. If you child is going home a different way than usual, please send a note stating the change.
8. Good readers...READ! Even if you child doesn't have reading homework one night please choose a book to read. Kids also love to have a book read to them.
9.If there is a question, problem, or comment…Let me know!